Puffafish Director Kristi High is an old school print journo and this number one passion just won’t die.
Puffafish is the proud publisher of local government quarterly magazine CiVic. This magazine is sent to all of Victoria’s 79 councils and its subscription list. There is also an iPad and electronic version. Local government peak body, the Municipal Association of Victoria, endorses CiVic.
Kristi is also the Editor/Chief Writer on these industry magazines:
• National Emergency Response* for the Australian Institute of Emergency Services
• Ambulance Active* for the National Council of Ambulance Unions.
In addition, Kristi writes for, and edits, these Council publications:
• Let's Talk Bayside for Bayside City Council
• Banksia Bulletin for Bayside City Council
• Moving Ahead for Melton City Council
Check out our work.
*These journals are published by Countrywide Austral.
Puffafish Group Pty Ltd
ABN: 99 617066919
Offices in Woodend and Toorak
(both by appointment only)
A: PO Box 1009, Woodend, VIC, 3442
P: 5427 1021
Contact Kristi High direct:
M: 0407 366 466
Contact Anthony Woodcock direct:
M: 0417 441 413